Saturday, October 25, 2008

9 months old

I just learned something new!


Oh, yes he did, but we'll talk about that in a second.


I'm taller than this thing!

The gate is 26 1/2 inches. Daniel, we're guessing, is about 29. We find out his height and weight on Monday when he sees the nice doctor and the not-so-nice nurse. (Just kidding. We like her too.)

Kitty!


Sugar has taken a liking to Daniel in the past week, despite our buddy's habit of grabbing handfuls of skin. The cat actually paces around Daniel when he's playing on the floor, which has always been the cat's request for attention. Perl, however, cringes whenever Daniel comes near her. Its very funny.

Daniel's done a few new and cool things since I posted last. (sorry about that, by the way.) He's now crawling to me when I pick him up from daycare. He's not conscious of it, but he can stand on his own. He's learned how to clap his hands. And...

Mommy! This stupid thing MOVES!


...he just figured out that being in the playard doesn't entirely mean he's stuck. He pushed it across the floor about four feet before I got the camera.

No comments: