Sunday, November 18, 2007

Peeking In On Daniel

Rob and I had a 4D ultrasound done yesterday. We thought it was pretty cool and Daniel played along nicely. Here's what he had to say when the ultrasound tech "interviewed" him.



Ultrasound tech: He's sleeping.
Daniel: Correction...I WAS sleeping.



Ultrasound tech: Look at those feet you have.
Daniel: "Oh yeah. See! I gots BIG feet."



Ultrasound tech: "And I see you like to look at them."
Daniel: "Oh, yes. They're very cool."



Ultrasound tech: "So...do you suck your thumb?"
Daniel: "Maybe..."



Ultrasound tech: "Oh...do you have a headache?"
Daniel: "You've had your fun. Go away."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the technology these days...I kinda wish I'd had that done with Kaylin. I can't wait to see what your little guy looks like in person! How are ya feeling Mama?

Unknown said...

Wow. Those are really cool. I can't wait to see the video! He looks very handsome. :)

Dijea said...

OMG, that is so awesome. Congratulations on the boy, as a mother of 2 boys - good luck. You'll need it when they turn about 4.