Monday Update: Daniel weighs 23 lbs 4 oz, and stands 31 1/4 inches tall.
Also, he has some sort of virus and an infection in his left year. Hopefully, he'll be well and have his shots on friday.
You'd never know it by looking at him, but Daniel's come down with something. He's running a fever. But, he's still taking food and water, running around, and trying to get into everything, so my only concern at the moment is that his shots are going to be postponed.
Daniel is starting to do some crazy stuff. He's crawling in and out of his toy box. He digs under some toys to get to others. He will direct me from one side of the house to get his pacifier from the other. He will get a book for me to read to him when I ask. And if I ask if we should change his diaper, he walks to his room. Once he's inside, he turns back around and tries to escape, but Mommy's still faster. And when I'm about to get something that he wants, he jumps up and down and squeals.
At daycare, I take his pacifier and put it in his cubby outside of the room. Then, when I come to pick him up, he runs up and hugs me, then points to the teacher's area (where his pacifier used to be during the day). I sign him out, we say goodbye to his friends, and then we go to his cubby. He gets it out of his cubby on his own, I clip it to his shirt, and then we walk to the car. Daniel stops to admire the magnolia tree in the front yard. Sometimes he gets to walk all the way to his car door. Some days we have to cross the parking lot, so I carry him the rest of the way.
Daniel has recently discovered the joys of falling on pillows and jumping off of Mommy and Daddy's bed (while holding mommy's hands) and chocolate chip cookies.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember those days...knowing the book from front to back..except ours was "Pat the Bunny and Pat the Pony".
Post a Comment