I've been a little concerned about Daniel. He's been very quiet the last few days. I'd feel a movement here or there, but mostly just subtle internal movements. Which I find disconcerting, because I mean, there's 13 inches and 1 1/2 pounds of curled-up little boy in there...I should be able to feel when he moves, right?!? Apparently not.
Well, Rob and I went to bed at 8:30 p.m. last night and so, at 3:30, we were both wide awake. He says, "Want to watch CSI?" Sure, so we get up. Watch CSI. Then Rob gets tired and goes back to bed. The moment that bedroom door shut, the baby woke up and started moving around in a very gratifying way that I like.
After lunch, I made myself some hot chocolate. I took a sip and felt a kick. I took another sip, another kick. Apparently, Daniel likes hot chocolate. It's the only caffeine that I still drink so I can only guess it's enough to excite him. He moved around quite a lot until I left work to go get Rob. The minute I started walking down the stairs, the baby settled down for the drive home.
Rob went to bed at 7:30. Again, and I'm not even joking, the minute that door was shut....
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment