You wouldn't think that he'd end up with a sinus infection. Only seven days after their bath, (Perl's very first ever), and neither was visibly shedding? On the week I actually vacuumed more than once (three times, including Saturday)? A sinus infection?After missing ONE Zyrtec?!?
But then again, weirder things have happened. Like a short hair cat on IAMS Hairball food with far more problems with chronic hairballs than the Persian she lives with.
Well, maybe you get it, but I was kinda stumped. Until I saw this...

I wanted to get Perl into the photo as a size comparison, but she's pretty pissed at me right about now. This was the best I could do.

So, for size...the tiles are 12in2. This is what I got off her back from neck to tail. It doesn't include what floated across the kitchen floor, onto the livingroom carpet, or onto me. And I'm not even done with her back. The Furminator was still getting hair off of her when she became combative and I had to let her go.
Ironically, I barely got anything at all off the Persian.
Three things I learned today...
1. Carpet is truly vile.
2. Zyrtec is amazing shit.
3. $40 on a cat brush is NOT too much.
1 comment:
We may have to invest in one of these for our older dog. She has so much fur and it's long and she sheds like crazy! I can't believe you got all of that off of Perl!
Post a Comment