
Sure we can!
Daniel's mimicry skills have picked up a notch. He has been talking a lot, and if you imitate the sound he makes, he'll make it back at you. He'll go for a few minutes before he loses interest. But he seems to be trying to imitate things he sees as well.
If you put up your open hand and then close it, then open it...he'll hold up his fist (always closed) and it takes him a while, but he will slowly pull his fingers apart.
And in the car today, I was blowing kisses at him. He stared at me with complete fascination and for several minutes, while I blew kisses, he raised his eyebrows, curled his bottom lip, opened and closed his mouth. Sometimes he just laughed, but it really looked like he was trying to blow a kiss back.
1 comment:
I was just thinking...Kay had the same problem. We finally figured it out about a year ago, that she's probably lactose intolerant. That might be the problem with Daniel. It's very common in Asians...and since Daniel is part Asian, it could be a possibility. And if the hypoallergenic formula is working, if he's lactose intolerant, that would be why it's working. I know that stuff is WICKED expensive...maybe try the soy stuff?
Post a Comment