


Rob hurt his ankle on Sunday while playing paint ball. A week later, it's still swollen.
I went back to work on Monday and Daniel hung out at the daycare, played with his new friends, flirted with baby Victoria, and charmed his teachers silly. According to Ms. Vicki, she and Ms. Crystal fight over who gets to feed Daniel.
Daniel's adjusting pretty well to his new schedule...and me, well I had a little scare this weekend to take my mind off of my little monkey not being nearby. I found a lump in my breast on Monday. Had an ultrasound done on Thursday. Turns out I have at four of them...all cysts. Radiologist says they're full of water and they'll go away on their own within a couple of months.
In other news, we experimented with nipples this week. Daniel's been getting bored in the middle of his feedings and it sometimes takes an hour for him to finish one. Walmart was out of the playtex medium flow nipples, but the fast flow nipples are supposedly for 3 months, so we tried that. Daniel sucked down 6 oz in 5 minutes and then cried for half an hour from indigestion. So, we'll be putting those away for later. Gerber's medium flow seems a little fast too, so we're back to the slow flow...and Daniel getting bored halfway through.
Oh well. Things will probably be different next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment