Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Mommy! I have a surprise for you!


Daniel was fussy for the first time in a long time. He usually cries when he wants out of his crib after a nap, but stops shortly after being picked up. Not after his afternoon nap. I changed his diaper. I put him on his play mat. I tried to feed him, but he only took 3 oz before rejecting the bottle while still crying. I immediately assumed gas and stopped to burp him. I got several really good ones, but he still cried.

While Rob was waxing the car earlier, I discovered that Daniel likes laying on his tummy on my legs...looking out forward like he's Superman. (On that note, he likes Superman activities.) So, I put him on his tummy and rubbed his back. He stopped crying.

Later, thinking he might just be bored...I put him in his saucer and he played. Pooped. And played some more. But the thing is...when Daniel poops while sitting in his saucer, it goes straight up his back. So, he took his bath early yesterday.

I'm thinking yesterday's fussiness was a tummy ache.

Daniel's Father's Day gifts below.



No comments: