Welcome to our new blog. We'll be posting our photos and sharing our stories as we embark on the great parenthood adventure.
We're currently 21 weeks pregnant. We learned that we were having a boy last week. His name will be Daniel Jackson, and for those of you who might be wondering about the name, YES, that is where we got it. And for those of you now wondering...(insert cheshire cat grin here.)
I recently learned that our son will share his name (first and middle) with my friend Kerry's maternal grandfather, which I think is really cool.
And the reason I wanted a blog, because I've had one before, is that updating them is easy, which is good because I have other things to do. Like laundry. Dishes. Vacuuming. Four books that I'm in the middle of...oh, and of course, the obscene amount of television that all that my friends with kids say is about to become a thing of the past.
My response to the TV thing? We have DVR.
And Tivo.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Even with DVR, and TIVIO, which I'm assuming means you can record TV, you'll still have little time to watch it when Daniel gets old enough to move around. ;-) Well, that's our experience anyway.
I've heard that as well.
What it means is we can record TV on three channels at once and watch a fourth live.
Will we get to watch it? That, of course, is the question. :)
Post a Comment