Since I got pregnant, I've done my best not to let the cats sit on my tummy. I pull them higher up my chest, which can hurt my breasts, or I push them to the side and cuddle with them that way. But they still push their paws into me like their fluffing pillows. I watch them carefully, but I figure it can't hurt too much. They're not pushing any harder than I am when I'm looking for some sign of life in there. The think I worry about is the cat jumping off of me onto the back of the couch. Sugar weighs 9 pounds. Perl, I'd have to guess she's at least 11. So, I try to keep them from walking or laying on my tummy.
Our ultrasound was two weeks ago, and so I know, even when I'm not feeling movement...this kid is breakdancing. Kicking his legs, punching his arms, spinning around. But still, I find it a little disconcerting when two days go by and I don't feel anything. Then I'll feel an odd rolling sensation and then nothing else for another day.
Well, today, is not one of the quiet days. Maybe he's protesting the fact that I've been up for 6 hours and haven't eaten anything. I don't know, but while Sugar fluffs my tummy from the outside, Daniel is fluffing from in the inside. I think it would be kind of funny if they were aware of the other and having somesort of weird pillow fight, I somehow doubt it.
I just hope they like each other when the do finally meet.
Perl, well...she only likes us when she wants to, so I'm not holding my breath. :)
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wouldn't worry too much about that. I was still picking Jacob up when I was 9 months pregnant. But..if you're concerned..talk w/the doc.
Post a Comment