
First, he stuck his tongue out at Mommy.

Then he flipped Daddy the bird.
Seriously though, Daniel was wide awake and just hanging out in his bouncy seat while Mommy made meatballs. Daddy tried to take photos of him...most of which didn't turn out well because while the camera was on the right, Daniel turned left. And when the camera moved to the left, Daniel turned right. Like he KNEW what he was doing.

But Daddy did get this photo, which Mommy likes very much.

Mommy took a photo too. It's not as good as Daddy's pictures, but it has Daddy and the bouncy seat in it.
2 comments:
He's such a sweet baby. I miss those days w/the kids. Even the sleepless nights...when they were that little, it was easy to contain them (j/k). I loved holding my babies after a bath, when they smelled so yummy. What a blessed couple of people you & Rob are. I can't believe I haven't seen you in almost 6 years! Pathetic really...hopefully one day, we can get together with the kids running around. Wouldn't that be a scream?
Robby, Daniel looks just like you when you were a baby! Wendy, Robby was a cute baby.
Post a Comment