Monday, February 25, 2008

Too Small!

From left to right: Gerber "Justborn", Carter's "nb", and Carter's 3.


Daniel has outgrown the justborn onsies and the nb's fit like a glove. However attempts to get him into an nb piss him off. The Carter's 3 and Child of Mine 0-3 sizes are loose on him, but he doesn't mind getting into and out of them so much.

I'd like to take this moment to thank my friend Melissa once again for the use of Jameson's clothes, (and her very cute maternity clothes), and thereby allowing us to spend money on disposable diapers instead of disposable clothing. And speaking of diapers..

I think the reason Daniel's been freaking out the instant he pees might possibly be because the diaper puffs up when its wet, so does it get tighter as well, holding the wetness against his skin despite the diaper's clever engineering? Or maybe the puffiness just makes the diaper tighter. I don't know, but getting the front and the back of the diaper to line up is requiring more and more effort with each change. Combine all that with two poopy blow-outs in one week and I think it's safe to say he's outgrown all things newborn.

So, when Daniel finishes this package of newborn Swaddlers, (which should be tomorrow or Wednesday at the rate he's going), we're cracking open the case of size 1 Swaddlers which was a baby shower gift...also from Melissa.

Melissa, you are Wonder Woman as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: