
Mee-Ma went home on Saturday and the cats sure do miss her. Sugar and Perl are doing alright with the baby. Sugar mostly ignores him, but at least once a day he comes over and lays next to him on the couch. Perl hangs around much more but seems to be less interested in the baby than in the baby blankets.
This week, we had adventures with baths, a sore circumcision, and lots (and LOTS) of gas. But, we're getting the hang of it all. :)
More pictures to come, but until then, here's a "burrito" shot.
2 comments:
I can't believe how much the little guy is changing already! He's sooo cute...I wish I could come visit you guys. My kids love looking at pictures of your baby...
Hmm, I just remembered. My mother told me to be careful of cats. Now, I don't always listen to my mother but since I'm not a cat lover, I listened. She said they like the smell of babies and that they can be dangerous because they may lay close to or own the baby's face and prevent the baby from breathing. So, be careful. We don't have a cat but Ryo's parents do.
Post a Comment