
Seventeen weeks was yesterday. Four months is tomorrow. So, I'm splitting the difference.
Daniel is getting very good at standing up. He's just using us for balance these days. And in addition to rolling over, he's also turning, pushing and pulling his way around. So we had to get him another floor mat; the jungle-themed one is just too small for him now. Though, he does enjoy the toys, so we'll probably use the two mats together.
I think he's really trying to blow kisses now. Every once in a while, I'll catch him with his lips pursed together. So I'll blow him a kiss and he'll either watch me intently, or laugh and shy away.
Daniel met some new friends: Dean, our across the street neighbor's son, (who apparently LOVES babies). And Dean's golden retriever Daisy, who shares Dean's love of babies and Daniel's love of ducks.
We see the doctor a week from Monday for his second round of shots, a check-up, and a talk about starting rice cereal.
No comments:
Post a Comment