I was shocked, but hey, I'll take it, cause the coughing was unnerving. When our poor buddybear gets going with the coughing, he ends up throwing up his breakfast. Which freaks him out for about as long as it takes me to pull off his romper. And then he's all smiles and laughing again. Like it never even happened. Or maybe it was just because he was naked. He likes that. And he LOVES taking a bath. He's now kicking himself backward to push his head into the water when I wash his hair. He even reaches up with his right hand and helps me rinse out the shampoo. I think he might be a swimmer.
On Wednesday, he woke up with big green booger in his eye. So he got to go see his doctor and I got to skip a whole day of work. He tolerates the eye drops themselves pretty well, but the process annoys him. We might need to get a refill because he's figured out what we're doing when we bring out the little white bottle. He's gotten very good at blinking or turning his head right as the drop is falling, so it hits his eyelid, his cheek, his nose. You get the idea.



No comments:
Post a Comment