Sunday, May 18, 2008

Zach Graduates!



This is my cousin Zachary. He graduated from high school yesterday with some sort of honors. It's hard to believe. He turned 2 years old a week after I graduated from high school.



Zach with his dad (my uncle Mark) and his sister, Halle. She was born at the end of my first semester in college. Everything I knew about babies before Daniel was born I learned from her. I lived with them in the summer of '93. Zach was 3 and Halle was 5-8 months old.



Zach and Halle with their mom. My aunt Sandy is my dad's little sister. She's 16 years younger than him, but only seven years older than me. I've always looked up to her.

Zach will be missing his first summer trip to grandpa's house this summer due to a college visit. I think he's decided to study biology.

No comments: