A Long Island guy, a Wyoming girl, two spoiled cats, and a baby boy....
Friday, January 25, 2008
Daniel is born
At 12:30 am, we were just getting settled in.
At 1:26 pm, after 12 hours of contractions and a whopping 20 minutes of pushing, Daniel was born.
More to come later.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay!!! Congrats! We're all VERY happy for you. Everyone in the office is grateful for the quick pics and update today. Thrilled that you and Daniel made it through the induction...now it's time for rest for all of you. ;-)
YAY! I thought about you last night when I went to bed...just about the time you were "settling in." I am SO glad that everything went well. CONGRATULATIONS you guys! He's a handsome little boy. :)
What a beautiful little boy! I must say...20 min of pushing...I'm wicked jealous...I'm glad it was quick for you though, and that your mom gets to spend some time with him before she has to go back home. She hasn't changed a bit since I saw her nearly 14 years ago(Tell her I said hello!)
Congratulations to you & Rob...WELCOME little man! He has a great name & great parents...you guys will be great!
Welcome Daniel!! Congratulations! Fabulous job Wendy! Robby, he looks like you when you were born! We are all thrilled that we have a new addition to our family! We can't wait to see him in person! We love you both very much!
Congrats to both of you. We are glad to be a Aunt and a Uncle and Kimberly was very excited to have a new cousin. We love you guys and hope we can see you someday soon! Dustin, Heidi and Kimmie
Congratulations!! I have one strange question and one comment I'm sure no one will make. First the question. Does he have a blue butt? Next the comment, ew, he looks like an alien!!!
Just joking about the alien part. His head will be "normal" in no time at all.
I think he looks like his dad.
Congratulations again. I was thinking about over Christmas. I heard Loralei was about to have a baby. Did you know?
10 comments:
Yay!!! Congrats! We're all VERY happy for you. Everyone in the office is grateful for the quick pics and update today. Thrilled that you and Daniel made it through the induction...now it's time for rest for all of you. ;-)
Lea
Aww! He's beautiful guys!
I'm glad it was fairly easy on you both, well all 3 of you.
Enjoy your baby~moon!!
April
YAY! I thought about you last night when I went to bed...just about the time you were "settling in." I am SO glad that everything went well. CONGRATULATIONS you guys! He's a handsome little boy. :)
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to meet Daniel in person. Love ya!
April
What a beautiful little boy! I must say...20 min of pushing...I'm wicked jealous...I'm glad it was quick for you though, and that your mom gets to spend some time with him before she has to go back home. She hasn't changed a bit since I saw her nearly 14 years ago(Tell her I said hello!)
Congratulations to you & Rob...WELCOME little man! He has a great name & great parents...you guys will be great!
Such a beautiful little boy, that Daniel. He looks like, umm..... not sure yet. Congratdulations to both of you, especially Mom.
John & Liz
Now that kid has a head of hair..... more than me. Brad
He is a beautiful child, and we are so happy the birth went so well for all of you. See ya when ya get home.
Brad, Barb & Alyssa
Welcome Daniel!! Congratulations! Fabulous job Wendy! Robby, he looks like you when you were born! We are all thrilled that we have a new addition to our family! We can't wait to see him in person! We love you both very much!
Always,
Alicia
Congrats to both of you. We are glad to be a Aunt and a Uncle and Kimberly was very excited to have a new cousin. We love you guys and hope we can see you someday soon!
Dustin, Heidi and Kimmie
Congratulations!! I have one strange question and one comment I'm sure no one will make. First the question. Does he have a blue butt? Next the comment, ew, he looks like an alien!!!
Just joking about the alien part. His head will be "normal" in no time at all.
I think he looks like his dad.
Congratulations again. I was thinking about over Christmas. I heard Loralei was about to have a baby. Did you know?
Clint in Japan
Post a Comment