Congratulations Robert and Wendy! =D I'm happy for your new addition despite being named after a Star Gate character, hehe. I'm sorry you were unable to come to the wedding, but it is understandable.
PS: Robert, don't show Daniel's nuts to everyone online!
5 comments:
hey there cousin congrats. he is so beautiful. Its great to have a new baby in the family
He's gorgeous as are you! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I am so happy for the Russo family. :)
He is such an adorable little boy. You guys make one awesome looking family.
Congratulations Robert and Wendy! =D I'm happy for your new addition despite being named after a Star Gate character, hehe. I'm sorry you were unable to come to the wedding, but it is understandable.
PS: Robert, don't show Daniel's nuts to everyone online!
You three make such a beautiful family!!! I'm sure your mom is over the moon Wendy!
You are a radiant mama, and Rob looks every bit the proud papa. Daniel is just adorable. Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment