A Long Island guy, a Wyoming girl, two spoiled cats, and a baby boy....
AWWWW...That is a good picture of father and son. He is so proud.
What a proud papa! I think he's calling your son a worm though...
Looks like you need some sleep there, Rob.
ditto on the sleep bit...of course, you can kiss that goodbye for a while...
I am so happy for you! Ya'll look so happy and the baby looks great considering such an introduction to the world. BTW call when you can, I have news...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
AWWWW...That is a good picture of father and son. He is so proud.
What a proud papa! I think he's calling your son a worm though...
Looks like you need some sleep there, Rob.
ditto on the sleep bit...of course, you can kiss that goodbye for a while...
I am so happy for you! Ya'll look so happy and the baby looks great considering such an introduction to the world. BTW call when you can, I have news...
Post a Comment