I was planning on going to make next Wednesday my last day of work. But in light of the results of cervix test today...I may just work through Friday. Still shut tight. I'm seriously doubting that anything's going to happen this week and next Thursday I'll be back in the doctor's office having my cervix prodded again. But just because I say that, my water will break tomorrow...you watch.
My doctor told me that Tuesday was a new moon. It seemed like EVERYONE went into labor. Except, of course, the women she wanted to have go into labor. In context of the whole conversation...I can say I was in that group.
When she asked if I was having contractions, I told her no...at least I didn't think so. But, when the baby moves alot, particularly at night, it feels like he's digging his fingernails into the floor of my uterus. She smiled and said, "Or your colon!" She paused, the added, "You'll never forget how that feels."
I'm sure I'll remember it fondly when it's not happening anymore.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment