A Long Island guy, a Wyoming girl, two spoiled cats, and a baby boy....
Awww....I want copies of this.
Wendy...you look so cute! I know you don't feel it...but you are one of the cutest pregnant women I've seen. You & my sister are hard to beat.I can't wait to hear that the little man has arrived.
It's about time!! :) Thank you for posting this. You are gorgeous!!
Look at you! You look fabulous Wendy! Thanks for posting that photo. I love you both!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awww....I want copies of this.
Wendy...you look so cute! I know you don't feel it...but you are one of the cutest pregnant women I've seen. You & my sister are hard to beat.
I can't wait to hear that the little man has arrived.
It's about time!! :) Thank you for posting this. You are gorgeous!!
Look at you! You look fabulous Wendy! Thanks for posting that photo. I love you both!
Post a Comment