Later, after I gave him a bottle, I was holding Daniel on my chest and he became restless, shaking his head from side to side like he had an itch on his nose. By the clock, I knew he had to have a wet diaper, so we went into the bedroom for a change.
I laid him down on the changing table and...

I got the clean diaper ready and in position then pulled back the velcro. He cried out once...

I pulled the wet diaper out and fastened the clean one. Then...since I couldn't very well leave him on the changing table asleep...I picked him up and put him in the bassinet and...

He did have a busy morning.
A side note...this was the outfit that we had planned to bring him home from the hospital in. (Rob's friend Tim's wife April made it.) But when we put it on him, he was absolutely swimming in it. Today is the first time we tried it on him again, and the pants are still too big on him, but the shirt is fitting pretty well.
No comments:
Post a Comment