Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Battery (charge) Not Included

Daniel was kicking his feet while sitting in his swing, so I thought..."Hmmm...maybe it's play mat time."



And he cooed and kicked and made funny faces at the orange and purple butterflies floating above his head.



And then the camera battery finally died. After a confused call to Rob about why the camera suddenly started acting funny, I put in the reserve battery...which also died after about 20 more shots. Which was too bad, because I could have gotten a great picture of him with his cousin Alicia, who was holding him as I was leaving to Wal-Mart to get a new battery. While there I learned that Wal-Mart doesn't carry lithium-ion battery packs compatible with the Canon 20D, and that the lithium-ion battery pack in my hand (which I brought along for reference) is a rechargeable battery.

(Insert image of Wendy smacking her palm to her forehead here.)

No comments: