Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bye Bye Cousin Alicia!



Our cousin Alicia was in town this week to see Daniel. She helped me out around the house, shared her insight on little babies (of which she has lots as a stay at home mom of two daughters), and was great company.

I wished she could have stayed longer. Actually, I wish we all lived closer together and that we could see each other a lot more often. But....

Que sera sera.

Daniel handled the drive to and from New Orleans very well. It's his longest single drive in the car yet. We stopped for a bottle and a diaper change while Daddy shopped for a new bluetooth earpiece. It became five diaper changes by the time he actually got the salespeople to help him out, but whatever. Daniel and I listened to Beck and traded little wolf howls and owl hoots until he got back.

No comments: