A Long Island guy, a Wyoming girl, two spoiled cats, and a baby boy....
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Which one says...
Which one of these pictures says "I have diarrhea."
Uh...is that a trick question, Mommy?
Other than for the frequent pooping, he's acting pretty normal. So not what I was expecting.
Oh...what I've learned: Have Pedialyte in the closet. Saves 1 a.m. trip to Wal-mart.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hope your little guy gets better soon. I swear it's going around. First Jacob got something, then Kaylin had it last night (puke), now...Jacob has it again (puke this time)! Can't a mom get a break? hehe... I'm sooo glad we have a washer & dryer in the house. Otherwise, I'd be screwed right now. Hope Daniel is better...
The doctor told us that Pedialyte is basically the same thing as Gatorade. He said we could just use diluted Gatorade and not have to pay for the mose expensive Pedialyte.
2 comments:
I hope your little guy gets better soon. I swear it's going around. First Jacob got something, then Kaylin had it last night (puke), now...Jacob has it again (puke this time)! Can't a mom get a break? hehe... I'm sooo glad we have a washer & dryer in the house. Otherwise, I'd be screwed right now. Hope Daniel is better...
The doctor told us that Pedialyte is basically the same thing as Gatorade. He said we could just use diluted Gatorade and not have to pay for the mose expensive Pedialyte.
Post a Comment