Happy Birthday Rob! I think Daniel smiles like you...at least in the one where he gives you a hug for your birthday. You all have such a beautiful family. Love the pictures!
sorry...the anonymous comment was from me! I forgot to type my name. The kid next door started crying..and for a second, I thought it was one of my rugrats!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Rob!! Cute photos. Loved the hair ones. lol.
Happy Birthday Rob! I think Daniel smiles like you...at least in the one where he gives you a hug for your birthday. You all have such a beautiful family. Love the pictures!
sorry...the anonymous comment was from me! I forgot to type my name. The kid next door started crying..and for a second, I thought it was one of my rugrats!
Congratulations on everything. I'm very happy for yall. It was great meeting Daniel for the first time today.
Post a Comment